Monday 26 November 2012

error(NULL)


 HarmonyPlayer Update

I have decided to drop implement 
ID3 back/front cover APIC images to HarmonyPlayer which is holding me back and i wont use libid3 or others work but done my research and job done..get back to this again...

ID3v1 was already implemented but not enabled till now because i had to go back to and fix few thing like ID3v2.1/.2.2/2.3/2.4 and done now..

I have add iconv (which adds another 1.2mb to my executable)to support UTF-8/UTF-16/ISO-8859-1/ if any others needed for outside uk than please email or msg me at aros-exec...

Auto Update works nice but i found a bug so i need to rebuild one more time and maybe this will be last time i will upload HarmonyPlayerfbbecause autoupdate and self installation should kick in When Ready...



  

No comments:

Post a Comment